The iPad Air 2 is the second-generation iPad Air tablet computer designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc. It was announced on October 16, 2014 alongside the iPad Mini 3, both of which were released on October 22, 2014. The iPad Air 2 is thinner and faster than its predecessor, the iPad Air, and features Touch ID with the height and screen size the same as the iPad Air.
The iPad Air 2 was announced during a keynote on October 16, 2014, and was the first iPad to feature Touch ID.
We complete all repair services to the iPad Air 2 including but not restricted to Screen replacements, Battery Replacements, Speaker & Charging Problems, Software problems and many more. Should you not see the issue that you face then please do scroll down to see if we have listed this as a repair service below.
Why Should I Get My iPad Repaired With Master Mobile ?
- We only use High Quality and Genuine Repair Parts
- Realtime SMS & Email Updates as they happen
- Most iPad Repairs are completed within 24 hours
- Our Engineers are highly trained and experienced in iPad Repair.
- Professional and ESD Regulated Repair Sites.
- UK Customer Support Lines Open 6am - Midnight
Should you still need a different repair service for your Apple iPad Air 2 then please do get in touch with us on 01543 674 675 where one of the customer support team will be happy to help with all of your iPad Repair questions.
We can also help you if you need some simple or complex advice.
We are available from 6am - Midnight 7 Days A Week.