iPhone 7 Glass Only Replacement
If you have broken or damaged your Apple iPhone 7 Front Screen but have not damaged the internal LCD Unit then we are one of the only companies in the UK who can offer you a glass only replacement.
This would mean that the Original LCD in the device would remain and only the top glass would be replaced. Therefore providing you with a more cost effective and stable way of replacing the broken front screen on your iPhone.
How do i know that my iPhone is eligible for Glass Only Screen Replacement?
- Your device screen has never been changed before or you are positive that your iPhone has an original Apple iPhone 7 Screen.
- Your iPhone 7 has no defects on the internal LCD Unit including dead pixels or touch issues.
How Long Does iPhone 7 Top Glass Screen Replacement Take?
- Your iPhone 7 Top Glass replacement can be completed in as little as 1 working day however we do advise that because this refurbishment process is so much more complex it can take up to a maximum of 5 business days.
- If you require a speedy repair we would suggest that you opt for that of a complete LCD replacement as these are guaranteed to be completed and dispatched back to you on the same day as we receive.
Why should i use Master Mobile to complete my Apple iPhone 7 Screen Replacement?
- We have highly trained engineers to complete the specialist repair process.
- We have specialist equipment including freezers of a -185 Temperature.
- We are one of the only companies in the UK to offer this service.
- Realitime SMS & Email updates at every stage of the repair & delivery process.
- Dedicated Account Managers.
- UK Customer Care Lines are open 6am - Midnight 7 Days A Week!
- Specialist ESD Regulated Repair Labs to keep your iPhone 7 safe during the repair process.
How Do I Book My iPhone 7 Screen Repair?
To book your screen replacement service simply add this item to your cart, add the imei for security reasons. Process your order with relevant and correct details.
You can then simply bring this along to our Repair HQ based in Burntwood, Staffordshire.
You can choose our Nationwide Mail Order Repair Service, This means you can easily process the order and send this device to us, once this has been successfully repaired we will test and ship this back to you using the method that you have chosen at checkout.
Is The Data Safe On My Device?
All of the data on your device is safe with us. We do not wipe any data on your device throughout the repair process. Should we need to for any reason we would always call to obtain permission first.
Your Data remains on your device and is not backed up onto any of our systems at any time.
All of our repair engineers and customer service advisers are DBS checked. This means you are working with trustworthy and reliable people.
Is There Anything I Need To Do Before Sending My Device In For Repair?
- Although not necessary, we recommend that you make a back up of your device. This is just to be extra safe, ( We do not wipe any of your data during the repair process)
- Please remove any sim cards that may be in your iPhone 7.
- Please be sure that you package your device safely and securely so that no further damage is caused in transit.
- It Is very important that we can identify your device, please add sufficient details for us to understand where the device has come from and where we need to return this to.
Should you need anymore information or advice then please do get in touch with us and one of the team would be happy to help you.
You can call us on 01543 674 675